Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eminence Organic Skin Care



The grapevines behind my grandmother’s tiny house were so thick I needed a machete to get through to the other side, where, allegedly a magical pony farm stood. My homemade machetes were flimsy but each year when the grapes came, I ran in the back to see if their color had changed to purple. Either way, I gagged the green ones down as I imagined collecting enough to sell and buy my own damn magical pony. Eminence Organic Skin Care’s new collection, Divine, is also inspired by grapes, Hungary’s Tokay Ice Wine Grapes. The Tokay Ice Wine Masque and Mimosa Champagne Sugar Scrub and Lotion are ripe with polyphenols, an antioxidant that will have you looking like you just walked out of a stroller. Coenzyme Q10, (a highly effective enzyme) digests impurities while nourishing your skin and can be found in each facial product along with hydrating and purifying essential oils like orange and quince. Eminence has been doing the organic thing since 1958, (that’s long before it was cool to shop at the Farmers Market in Williamsburg) and helped set the standard in organic skin care.

Sheehan McGuirk

1 comment:

  1. Eminence Organic Skin Care. The grapevines behind my grandmother's tiny house were so thick I needed a machete to get through to the ... eeminenceorganic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete